Metal Building Gravity Vents
- Model B Base
- Model C Flat Collar Base
- Unit Disc Damper
- Bird screen
- Insect Screen
- Air Dry Enamel
Fabricated gravity ventilators to your metal roof and specs
No matter which which type of metal roofing you have, we can fabricate a custom curb and ventilator to your exact needs.
Standard fabrication specifications:
- Heavy Duty ball bearings on sizes 16-48
- Self lubricating nylon bearings on sizes 6-14
- Double cap assures extra strength
- Locked on rotor mechanism prevents loss or damage in high winds
- Corrugated vanes provide more strength and stability
- Lower bearings are oil impregnated sintered-type which assures quite operation
- Sealed bearing housing excludes dust, grit and foreign matter and retains lubrication.
- Mill finish zinc-aluminum construction on sizes 6-24, grey polyurethane coating on over G90, Galvanized Material on sizes 30-48
- Pitch Corrected to provide a level top
We offer several styles of gravity vents to integrate into your buildings’ ventilation requirements. Call us today to see how we can help you get the best venting system for your existing or new ventilation system.